Independent Practice Space for hands-on/ practical skill development.
Under the vision to incubate the veterinary students to acquire practical skills to reach the requirement of veterinary competencies, we focus on providing with a wide range of veterinary learning aids, from the very basic to advanced tools, to help students gain theoretical knowledge and practical skills through self-learning and repetitive practice.
Why is Skill Lab important ?
- Educational facility suitable for veterinary students in every level
- Before real clinical practice, students will be equipped with know-how to work with animals confidently and safely. This is for the safety – to protect the practitioners themselves and for the welfare of animals.
- It is one of the most effective ways to ensure that the veterinary students perform practical skills and efficiency
How to use ? (Skill Lab’s SOP)
- Students must study the terms and policy of the skill lab and items using, and strictly comply the SOP.
- Students check availability of the items online at http://www.vetskilllab.vet.chula.ac.th or http://www.vetskilllab.vet.chula.ac.th/calendar/login.php
- Students must reserve the items in advance via online system using student ID and mobile phone number.
- Students must request for the room access via online system.
- After the process number #2 and 3, students will receive the room access code as the OTP to enter the skill lab room. The OTP will be expired in 24 hours after the receiving time.
- Students will be able to access the room using the received OTP during their specific time slot.
- Students use the items according to the recommendations/ instruction provided.
- Students will need to scan the items’ QR code after finishing using each item.
- Students must keep items clean, restored, and put them back properly in the good condition and in the place where they belong.
- Students can provide feedback on the Skill Lab Room and item usage via online system.
- In the case of the items found damaged or malfunction in any ways, the students must immediately notify the responsible person stationing at the room or video call the key contact person.
Monday - Saturday : 6.00 AM - 10.00 PM
Floor 8th Room 837 at 60th Anniversary Building
Faculty of Veterinary Science Chulalongkorn University